Monday, December 6

ALBUMS OF 2010

. Monday, December 6

It's that time of year again, I could strip this over a week (or even month) but I'll save your RSS feeds and avoid that. Here are my ten favourite albums of the past twelve months. Obviously there are many, many more albums I've enjoyed though and you can find a full list of the best records of the year on this Spotify playlist. Not everything is on Spotify though (damn you Sub Pop) so here are notable mentions to those not being streamed online: Dum Dum Girls, Avi Buffalo, Mount Kimbie, Male Bonding and No Age. Sorry I'm so white.

Albums of 2010

Kanye West - My Beautiful, Dark, Twisted Fantasy
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
These New Puritans - Hidden
Yeasayer - Odd Blood
Sleigh Bells - Treats
Best Coast - Crazy For You
Los Campesinos! - Romance Is Boring
Wild Nothing - Gemini
Foals - Total Life Forever
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment